Purchasing meat in bulk is convenient and cost effective. We sell halves and whole hogs for $4.50 hanging weight plus processing fees. The average half hanging at 100-120lbs will provide about 75-95 pounds of meat. We use only natural cures free from nitrates or MSG. Cut orders are customized to your needs. Non-refundable deposit of $300 required.
Grass-fed beef is sold in quarters, halves, and whole for $6.00 lb. hanging weight plus processing fees. The average quarter will hang at 150-180 lbs. and provide approximately 90-110 lbs. of meat. Cut orders are customized to your needs. $450 non refundable deposit required.
See below for more bulk buying options.
The amounts are approximations; actual amounts will vary according to weight of the animal.
- 2 smoked hocks (3-4 lbs. total) or add to grind
- 1 shoulder roast (3-4 lbs.) or add to grind
- 2 Boston butt roasts (boneless shoulder roasts 3-4 lbs. each) or add to grind
- 2 packs jowl bacon (1lb. per package)
- 8-10 packs bacon (1lb. per package)
- 1 slab St Louis spareribs (1.5-2lbs)
- 1 slab baby back ribs (1-1.5lbs)
- 1 pack riblets (1lb)
- 1 filet (1-1.5lbs)
- 1 pack sirloin chops (2 chops per pack)
- 3 packs of butterfly chops (2 chops per pack)
- 4 packs of bone-in chops (2 chops per pack)
- 1 ham (15-20 lbs.) or steak it, grind it, or make deli ham
- 2 containers of lard (1lb. containers)
- 15-35 lbs. of ground pork depending on what you grind (can be left as ground pork, made into breakfast sausage, brats, mild Italian, hot Italian, andouille, bacon-flavored pork burgers, or a combination of these)
Half of the front quarter and half of the hind. The amounts are approximations; actual amounts will vary according to weight of animal. Average hanging weight is 160-200lbs per quarter.
- 1 arm roast (or grind it)
- 3-4 chuck roasts (2-3 lbs. each)
- ½ brisket (3-6 lbs.) can also cut up for stew or grind
- 2 flat iron steaks, individually wrapped
- 6 ribeye steaks (1” thick) individually wrapped
- 6-8 T-bone steaks (1” thick) individually wrapped
- 1 flank or skirt (choose one or the other)
- 3 tenderloin (filet medallion) steaks
- 1 sirloin tip roast (3 lbs.) or cut for kabobs (3 pks)
- 2-3 sirloin steaks (1” thick) individually wrapped
- 3 round steaks or stew meat, cube steaks, grind
- 1 rump roast (3 lbs.) or stew/grind.
- 1 pk short ribs (3-6 lbs.) or grind
- 3-4 shank bones or debone and grind
- 2 pk liver (1 lb. each)
- 40-50 lbs. ground beef ( 1 lb. packages)
Our lamb is mild and sweet in flavor. They roam fresh pasture and are 100% grass-fed and finished.
Our grass-fed lambs typically have a hanging weight of 50-60 lbs and will provide about 35 lbs of cuts and ground, with a cost of $7.25/pound hanging weight plus processing. We process the lambs in December each year. We can customize cut orders if they are ordered in advance.
The amounts are approximations; actual amounts will vary according to weight of animal.
100% Grass-Fed Lamb
- Ground lamb (1 lb pkg)
- Shanks (1.0 lbs ave)
- Leg roast (ave roast is 5 lbs)
- Center cut leg steaks (½ lb ave per pkg)
- Loin chops (2 chops per pkg, ave pkg .25 lbs)
- Lolli Pop Chops (2 chops per pkg, ave pkg .25 lbs)
- Kabob (1 lb pkg)
- Stew meat (1 lb pkg)
- Lamb Kidneys
- Lamb Liver (1 lb pkg)